Developed for the military this Mil-spec tape is made with a high quality silicone compound which fuses only to itself in seconds when wrapped under tension.
– 21 Mils thick, one of the thickest and strongest in the industry
– No adhesive to deteriorate, fuses only to itself in seconds
– Won’t melt up to +500°F (+260°C)
– Remains flexible up to -80°F (-65°C)
– Forms an air and water tight seal
– Tensile strength of 950 psi
– Insulates to 400 Volts per wrap
– Stretches to 3 times its length 30 feet
– Meets and exceeds Mil Specs
– Made in the U.S.A
Use for almost anything!
– Great for your bug out bag, survival kit, glove box, tool box, boat etc.
– Fast leak repair, fix while material is still wet, radiator, garden hoses etc. 950 psi
– Fishing/marine, waterproof, protect metal connections from corrosion
– Make emergency o-rings, fan belt, hose repair etc.
– Use it to secure anything without leaving a sticky residue
– Emergency tourniquet/splint or wrap over bleeding injuries
– Wrap tools and handles for a non-slip grip
– Even works on hot/cold, oily, dirty, wet surfaces
– Resists salt water, oil, solvents, fuels, acids, UV rays
– No mess or cleanup, never gets sticky like electrical tape or duct tape
– Very long shelf life
Black and Clear