The Pit Viper is designed to work in concert with the Advanced Receiver extension. By interfacing with the keyed receiver extension, the additional points of contact results in a fitted feel and rattle free, rock solid lock up. Despite the additional strength, the minimalist design weighs only 4 oz.
In this case, minimalist does not mean feature free. The stock can be adjusted out to three positions to create a more custom fit for the shooter. Ambidextrous QD swivels are built in for a strong, integrated solution. The orbital stock shape, introduced with the Viper PDW, creates an ergonomic, secure shoulder weld, even in the unorthodox shooting positions characteristic of vehicle born, or extreme close quarters conditions the form factor is designed to dominate.
Pair with the upcoming Viper Enhanced Pistol Grip (PDW angle) for the ultimate ultra-compact, yet ergonomic, AR15.
– Weight: 4 oz
– Not compatible with mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes. Only compatible with Strike Industries 7-Position Advanced Receiver Extension.
– Note: This is considered a buttstock. Not a pistol stabilizing device. Caution: Not recommended for use while mortaring firearm to clear malfunctions.
– 6061 T6
– Steel Hardware
– OAL (AR15- 16” Barrel): 30” (collapsed)
– LOP: 10”-12”
– 1x Pit Viper Stock Assembly
– 1x Fixed Position Mounting Screw
– 2x Rubber sliders
– 2 in 1 adjustable or fixed
– 3 Position Adjustable
– Lighter than a mil-spec m4 stock but 2x more durable.
– Skeletonized and low-profile design ideal for lightweight builds and short-barreled firearms.