• New patent pending latch reinvents the stock’s interface with a mil-spec receiver extension, providing the user with superior strength when dropped or when mortaring malfunction clearance drills.
• Snag free Design. No sharp edges prevent tangling of the rifle with the shooter’s sling, molle gear, or other kit.
• Modular VBOST (Vehicle Borne Operations Sling Tab) – This tab interfaces with the shooter’s riggers’ band or bungee to secure the shooter’s sling against the stock when the carbine is not in use. Increasingly, this is the most common application when operating inside a vehicle.
• 2 different types of ambidextrous sling mounting options, including QD swivel sockets.
• Integrated color matched rubber butt pad for secure shoulder placement, along with increased durability.
• Simple modular design. 5 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations.