The SI-AR-ALUDC-223 takes everything you love about our polymer UDC’s to the next level. With an all-aluminum construction and CED coating for added durability and a cleaner finish, the Aluminum UDC is the modern evolution of standard mil-spec dust covers. It features an adjustable detent set screw in order to compensate wear on the receiver and increase or decrease opening power. The aluminum UDC still uses our unique installation system that enables users to remove or install in under 10 seconds flat! But the most notable difference is the patent pending noise-reduction padding that makes it nearly 100% silent during activation!
– 1x Aluminum UDC Ejection Port Cover
– 1x Ejection Port Cover Spring
– 1x Ejection Port Cover Pin
– Patent pending spring-loaded, internal detent rod for easy installation and take-down.
– Constructed with durable aluminum and CED coated for added strength and aesthetics
– Built-in adjustable detent set screw to reduce wear on receiver.
– Available for AR-15
– Length: 3.10”
– Width: 0.92”
– Weight: 0.4oz
Note: While the Aluminum UDC can be installed on a variety of upper receivers, compatibility with all billet/unique upper receivers is unknown at this time. Noise reducing effectiveness may decrease if not using both mil-spec,forged, lower and upper receivers.