We have partnered with a premier leader in the body armor industry to bring you even more options for your body armor needs. With over 20 years of experience in providing clients with body armor protection unparalleled in quality, customization, and innovation.
Fabricated with high quality U.S. made materials.
Polyethylene Hard Armor Rifle Plates are manufactured using high-performance, high density polyethylene, resulting in a lightweight, durable hard armor rifle plate ideal for maritime, rugged transport, and extended duty operations.
These plates are designed to achieve NIJ Level III protection and is a “Stand Alone” plate. Stand Alone plates are designed and tested to defeat ballistic threats using the plate only.
No ballistic vest is required, as all the ballistic energy and fragments are stopped in the plate. These plates are usually reserved for tactical operations or anti-terrorist work where the ammunition threat is unknown, or if the wearing of a vest is considered too cumbersome.
- Size – 10″x12″ (25 x 30 Cm)
- Weight – 3.8 lbs. (1.7 Kg)
- Thickness – .825″ (21 Cm)
– Multi-Hit capability
– Excellent stopping power
– Positive buoyancy (floats) for maritime operations
– Vibration resistant
– Extremely durable Drop resistant Withstands extreme climates Moisture/salt water resistant Stands up to harsh use
NIJ Threat level III: 6 rounds of 7.62 × 51mm NATO ball ammunition at 0 meters and lesser threats, such as:
– 7.62 × 39mm mild steel core, AK-47 at 0 meters
– 5.56 × 45mm M193 ball at 0 meters
– 5.45 × 39mm Russian ball at 0 meters
– 12 gauge slug at 0 meters
– .30 carbines
– Grenade shrapnel
Ships from manufacturer 1-3 days
Free shipping on orders $150 or more!