We have partnered with a premier leader in the body armor industry to bring you even more options for your body armor needs. With over 20 years of experience in providing clients with body armor protection unparalleled in quality, customization, and innovation.
Fabricated with high quality U.S. made materials.
- Size – 10″x12″ (25 x 30 cm)
- Weight – 6.6 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- Thickness – .78 inches (2 cm)
This plate is designed to achieve NIJ Level IV protection when worn “In-Conjunction” with a NIJ certified Level IIIA Vest. ”In-conjunction” plates are designed to stop the specified threat within the vest/plate matrix. Some fragments may penetrate the plate, but are of much reduced energy easily stopped by the ballistic vest worn underneath. “In-conjunction” plates are lighter, more comfortable, and less bulky than stand-alone plates.
NIJ Threat Level IV Hard Armor Plates – Rifle Plates are designed to defeat one round of .3006 Armor Piercing (AP) at 868 meters/sec and lesser threats.
Level IV Rifle Plates will also stop multiple hits of lesser threats, such as:
- NIJ level III ballistic threats
- .308 FMJ
- M-16 – M855
- .30 caliber 166 gr. MZ Armor Piercing (AP) at 2880 fps
- 30-06 AP 166 gr. at 2850 fps
- 12 gauge slug at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm NATO ball ammunition at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm AP M-61 at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm Swiss Munitions AP (WC Core) at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 39mm mild steel core, AK-47 at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 54mm lead core ball ammunition, Dragunov Sniper Rifle at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 54mm AP, Dragunov Sniper Rifle at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 63mm AP at 0 meters
- 5.56 × 45mm SS109/M855 at 0 meters
- 5.56 × 45mm M193 ball at 0 meters
- 5.45 × 39mm Russian ball at 0 meters
– Sold individually not in pairs
free shipping on orders $150 or more!