Ruger lightweight compact pistols are compact, yet powerful. From the perfect backup firearm for law enforcement to licensed carry for personal protection, Ruger lightweight compact pistols are the perfect choice. The new Ruger LC9s Pro has no external manual safety.
- The LC9s Pro model has no external manual safety.
- Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9 has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Uses all existing LC9 accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1 inch taller and 1 inch longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.