Strike Industries LINK attachment system takes the age old question Key-Mod vs. M-Lok and came up with the ultimate solution, a dual interface design compatible with both M-Lok and Key-Mod, same hardware with no need for additional parts. This Aluminum rail section allows the attachment of various M1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as vertical grips, lights, lasers, etc. The Dual interface rail section also features beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges.
- Length: 3.4”
- Width: 0.83”
- Height: 0.36”
- Weight: 0.8oz (without screws and nuts)
- 1.0oz (including screws and nuts)
- Materials: Aluminum
- Link-RS-7-QD: 1 x rail section 7 slots with QD
- Quickly attached from the outside of the handguard.
- 6061 Aluminum construction
- Black hard anodizing finish
- Fits both KeyMod and M-Lok mounting surfaces.
- Easy installation and removal